One of the many benefits of having your own place is that you get to furnish your home exactly how YOU want it! I’ve lived in three different apartments with very, very different types of flatmates, so I always had to compromise when it came to styling our shared home.
Well. My next apartment is going to styled according to what works for me!… When funds permit such lavish decor ideas that is (>_<)!
So if you’re like me, try these five tips to make your home look expensive:
1. Fashion a homemade headboard for your bed.
2. Add pot plants around your home for a splash of life.
3. Get a big mirror (this tip may be a bit pricey…)
4. Add a fresh coat of paint to a room
5. Make your own wall hangings for decoration (like mounting old, unused plates)